By accessing this website, you hereby agree:
- that you are the user of the website
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute, sell, trade, exploit or use for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to:
- any Service;
- the website;
- any materials, information, news, advertisements, listings, pricing, data, input, text, songs, audio, video, pictures, graphics, software, blogs, forums, message boards, broadcasts, comments, suggestions, ideas and other content, that is made available on or via the website.
- The website is the copyrighted work of Fidjit Singapore, and Fidjit Singapore reserves and retains all rights in the website.
- You may not hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, over-burden or otherwise impair the proper working of the website or our servers, which shall include but is not limited to denial-of-service attacks, spoof attacks, session hacking, sniffing, tampering, spamming, reverse engineering or reprogramming.
- All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. Fidjit Singapore reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason. Fidjit Singapore reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product you may order.
Pricing and Payment
- Fidjit Singapore seeks to provide you with an accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images, or other product or promotional information provided will be accurate, reliable, current, error-free, updated, or complete. You agree that Fidjit Singapore shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our website. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the website. If a product offered by Fidjit Singapore itself is not as described, you should return it in unused condition.
- If the actual price of any item ordered by you is higher than that reflected on the website, we will inform you and you will be given an option to confirm or cancel your purchase of such item based on the correct price. By confirming your purchase, you authorize us to charge the additional amounts to you. If you choose to cancel the purchase, we will issue a refund payment for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- We accept payment for orders by MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal only. Kindly note that PayPal currently accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards, and the credit/debit cards and payment methods accepted by PayPal is subject to change. Fidjit Singapore is unable to accept paper checks or cash.
- By placing your order, you allow us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
- Fidjit Singapore will not process orders that attempt to use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, Fidjit Singapore reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it.
- Delivery slots are subject to availability.
- Fidjit Singapore will try our best to deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery time frame selected by you, but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery time frames will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries such as weather, traffic, haze, etc. You agree that Fidjit Singapore shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame. If your designated delivery location is inaccessible, causing us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternative location and/or date.
- Please notify Fidjit Singapore immediately of any change to your delivery address, date or time of delivery, or contact number. Any changes in the delivery address or date or time of delivery after the submission of your order may incur a charge of S$10.00.
- All postage will be done using non-registered mail. In the event that the parcel does not get delivered, Fidjit Singapore will not be liable nor responsible for it.
- Int the event our products are faulty, damaged, or not as described on Website, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of your delivery date, and we will do our best to resolve the matter either by replacing the product or by issuing you a refund.
- We ask that all returned products are not used and in the original box and/or packaging. Fidjit Singapore reserves the right, but has no obligation to, inspect the returned product and to determine whether the product was rightfully returned in accordance with this paragraph. Where Fidjit Singapore exercises its right to inspect the Product, Fidjit Singapore’s decision in respect of such returned products shall be regarded final and binding on you.